Accel Automotive has been the #1 automotive center in New England. Nicknamed: The Auto Spa. John Di Lanni, Brian Schoener, and Leroy Ward formed the company in 1994. The auto trio had already been working in the car dealership industry for decades and were ready to take the next step into entrepreneurship.
They work day in and day out to ensure that Accel Automotive delivers exceptional quality to every customer every day. They don’t think of their facility as an auto garage but a top-of-the-line automotive spa. Treat your vehicle to tune up at Accel Automotive! The shop delivers expertise beyond that of the usual garage environment, creating an unintimidating atmosphere, where customers always have direct communication with the owners.
The state of the art facility is over 7,000 square-feet, enough room to serve every customer on a timely basis. Don’t wait for hours to get your auto work done! Come on down to Accel, take a comfortable seat, chat directly with the owners, check-out your vehicle, and be on your way!
We’ll take care of all your automotive repair and preventative maintenance needs. We are an ASE Certified repair facility – giving you all the confidence you need when searching for an honest mechanic. Choose Accel Automotive for technical competence and personal attention to detail. Check out some our common services:
- Oil & Filter Changes • Cooling & Heating System Service
- Timing Belt Replacement • Engine Tune-Ups
- Exhaust System Repair • Battery Maintenance
- Air Conditioning Charging & Repair
- Transmission Service • Clutch Replacement
- Complete Brake Service • Shock & Strut Replacement
- Tire & Wheel Replacement • High-Speed Wheel Balance
- Hunter® Computerized 4-Wheel Alignment
- Tire Rotation • Seasonal Services & Inspections
- Warning Light Diagnostics • Electrical Troubleshooting
Come and visit us, and we will be happy to show you around and explain in more detail, our services and qualifications.