Job Openings at Resort Save – Verification Specialist & Sales Representative Positions
Resort Save is looking to expand its sales force with more and more leads coming in every day!
Check out their current job openings below and visit the Resort Save website to apply and learn more.
Verification Agent (Full Time)
- Verifying invoices, policies, and any other necessary information into the Resort Save system.
- Applying customer payments to invoices & policy transactions.
- Identifying missing information and other rating exceptions or errors and forwarding along to the necessary parties.
- Identifying the opportunity to up-sell our customers with extra add-ons or special upgrades
Sales Representative (Full Time)
- Guiding customers through the Resort Save Sales Process and assisting them with various vacation offers and packages. (Resort Save offers vacations to Orlando, Cancun, Cabo San Lucas, Myrtle Beach and more!!)
- Answering inbound social media messages and transfer calls. (No more banging your head against the wall with cold calls and cold leads…. All calls are inbound!!)
- Attending sales and training meetings.
Job Requirements & Qualifications
- High School Diploma or GED, some college courses beyond the high school level preferred.
- Three or more years of experience in a fast paced customer service or office environment
- One-year data entry experience required
- Sales Experience preferred
- Must be articulate and be able to communicate with customers via telephone.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word is required.
- Must be flexible and adaptable to a changing work environment and be able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- High level of attention to detail required
- Able to type 60 WPM
Customer Service Representative (Full Time)
With Resort Save currently expanding their business, they have an immediate need for Customer Service Representatives!
- Inbound and outbound calls to and from Resort Save customers
- Strong computer skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with others
- Must be able to work well under pressure and have the ability to multi-task
- Customer Service or call center experience is preferred, but will train the right person.
This is a full-time position, must be able to work Monday – Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm.
Vacation Sales Closer
Vacation Package Sales Closer needed in Longwood!
Resort Save is looking for experienced, high-performing and motivated SALES CLOSERS to join their team of highly skilled sales professionals.
- Closing the deal on the same call.
- Meeting performance goals set by the department on a weekly and monthly basis.
- Attending mandatory sales meetings.
- Regular and predictable attendance and punctuality.
Resort Save is looking for:
- Individuals who are great phone closers with proven sales experience.
- Individuals who can professionally communicate with customers.
- Individuals with a consistent history of meeting and exceeding sales quotas.
- Individuals who have excellent follow-up, time management and selling skills.
- Individuals who are experienced handling objections and responding with quick rebuttals.
Available Shift – Monday – Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm.
Resort Save Career Offerings:
- Weekly Pay
- Excellent bonus structure
- Daily Cash Spiffs
- Paid Training
- Fun working environment at a prominent and distinguished 19-year-old company
- Full Benefits- Health, Dental and Vision are available after 60 days
- Complimentary coffee all day and lunch once a week
If you are interested in any of the above positions, reach out to Resort Save today! Please attach resume. A team member will be in contact to set up interviews.