Robert J. Pape Jr. is a business professional focused on non profits and serving the community.
Maintaining a long and successful career as a non profit development professional, Robert J. Pape Jr. has touched the lives of many individuals and made a positive impact on society. Robert has worked with numerous organizations throughout his career helping church groups, infants, children, students, and other members of the community.
Here is a look into some of the roles and responsibilities Robert J. Pape Jr. has taken on as an advisor and fundraiser for a variety of non profit organizations:
- 2015 – Pontifical University of the Holy Cross Foundation – Charitable Gift Counselor.
- 2011-2014 – Catholic Near East Welfare Association (CNEWA) – Director of Major Gifts
As the Director of Major Gifts, Robert J. Pape Jr. was in charge of creating and implementing a multi-faceted and multi-million dollar strategy that would help increase major gift funding for the program. His efforts in developing this plan helped to increase mission awareness as well as improve donor development.
- 2009-2011 – Pape Consulting Services, LLC. – Managing Director
Pape Consulting Services was established as a consulting firm for non profit organizations to expand their opportunities in funding, promote awareness of their cause and improve overall program development.
- 2008-2009 – The Interfaith Nutrition Network (INN) – Director of Fundraising
While working with INN, Robert J. Pape Jr. helped organize a charitable gift annuity program designed to create more giving opportunities for donors. He also provided innovative solutions and strategies for fundraising that resulted in all program services continuing to run smoothly despite the down economy.
- 2005-2008 – Institute for Student Achievement – Manager of Development Operations
With the Institute for Student Achievement, Robert J. Pape Jr. stood as the chief liaison to board members and the board development team, implementing all phases of board generated development such as annual appeal, fundraising for special events, and donor cultivation.
- 2005-2007 – Boy Scouts of America – Associate Regional Director & Endowment Counsel
Robert J. Pape Jr. worked with 71 local Councils for the Northeast Region of the BSA, facilitating over ten million dollars in major and planned gifts, exceeding critical annual achievements for the organization’s revenue goals.
- 2000 – Present – Port Washington Fire Department – Firefighter & Emergency Medical Technician
Serving his local community, Robert J. Pape Jr. has been a certified interior structural firefighter for over 16 years. During this time, Pape also stood as a first responder during the attacks on September 11, 2001.
To learn more about Robert J. Pape Jr. check out his professional website: http://robertjpapejr.com/.