Birch Gold Group has a Job Opening in Greater Burbank, CA
Come join the Birch Gold Team as a full-time, Compliance Assistant.
Our compliance department is currently seeking an assistant to provide strong departmental support by fielding/monitoring phone calls and reviewing written email transmissions for quality assurance. The compliance department is fast paced, and depends on accurate reporting and on the spot judgment calls.
The candidate requirements:
- Maintains current knowledge of protocol concerning the business’ regulations
- Monitor and evaluate a high volume of incoming/outgoing phone calls
- Conduct live transcriptions of telephone calls, as well as taking detailed notes regarding each phone call from beginning to end.
- Must have the ability to decipher problematic tactics delivered over telephone call or email, with a heightened sense of identifying non-compliant material via live telephone calls or through emails
- Responsible for reporting and notifying the Compliance Manager in the event of discovery of non- compliant context
- Real time cross reference of notes in internal CRM system
- Candidate will utilize in-house CRM system for phone call/email notes, reporting, and pulling history notes on a case by case basis
- Must be a fast learner, work independently, and able to make quick critical judgment calls
About Birch Gold
Birch Gold Group is dedicated to helping our clients grow their portfolios with gold and other precious metals in order to protect their savings and retirement.