Michael MacEwen is a Senior Leader who maintains a portfolio polished by a wealth of experience in Strategic Planning & Business Analytics. He has recently completed his MBA and will begin a Masters of Science in Management program in January 2021.
Dynamically experienced, Michael MacEwen is empowered by expertise that has been culminated through an infusion of education and hands-on development. Eager to learn new concepts and approaches, MacEwen’s commitment to feeding his curiosity is unwavering. Recently, his academic pursuits have fueled his professional growth on a whole new level.
Michael MacEwen’s resume is diversified by a wide range of academic qualifications. He maintains a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration from St. Joseph’s College. In December 2020, MacEwen completed his Master of Business Administration in Business Analytics. Recently, he has been accepted into a Masters of Science in Management program which he will begin in January 2021 with an expected graduation date in May 2022.
Constantly evolving in tandem with his field, MacEwen has completed numerous certifications. Highlights include completion of the following certificates:
- Disruptive Strategy (Harvard Business School Online)
- Applied Business Analytics (MIT Executive Education)
- Sustainable Business Strategy (Harvard Business School Online)
- Certified Business Data Analytics (IIBA)
- Certified Specialist in Business Intelligence (HFMA)
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt (IASSC)
- Project Management Professional (PMI)
Reading & Research
In his personal time, Michael MacEwen continues to develop his professional prowess by seeking out new educational experiences. MacEwen is an avid reader who consistently adds new titles to his library of business self-help books. Some of his all-time favorite motivational and thought-provoking texts include:
- ‘Disruptive Innovation Theory’ by Clayton Christensen
- ‘Jobs to be Done Theory’ by Anthony Ulwick
- ‘The Champion’s Mind’ series by Jim Afremow
When in need of a recharge of his roots, Michael MacEwen turns the pages of familiar works. Without a doubt, all books by Malcolm Gladwell (past and present!) fit within that category.